A Pawsitive Training Experience For Pets & Owners
Every dog is trainable and none is too problematic to resort to immediate euthanizing. Give dogs the benefit of the doubt as they are not being a problem. They are just merely having a problem that we can help them overcome as pet owners all with the right tool and training.
Petzen™ is a dog training device that is made to discourage negative behaviors like excessive barking, chewing, aggressive biting, inappropriate urination and more. A tool like this can speed up the training process making it less tedious and more fun!
Snap Bad Habits Out With Only A Single Sound
Petzen™ produces an ultrasonic wave at 25kHz that attracts a dog's attention as far as 50 feet away, all with a push of a button. The sound from the device is only audible to animals as they have sharper hearing abilities as compared to humans without harming their hearing.
It serves to gently get dogs’ attention when used and it is safer than shock collars in the market. Petzen™ creates a conditioned response from animals when used right before they are about to act up. It is the most practical tool to have during dog training as it will gradually learn to link any unwanted behaviors with the ultrasound. It is also the ideal tool to bring on those long, dark walks or hikes with your pets thanks to its built-in LED lighting.
Advantages Of Training With Petzen™
- Works for both cats and dogs
- Trains your pet to be obedient
- Stops unwanted behavior like barking, clawing and more
- Reinforce basic commands such as “sit,” “down,” “come,” and more
- Non-harmful to both pets and people
- Trains effectively anywhere from indoors to outdoors
- Portable and light to carry around
How To Use Petzen™?
- From a distance of roughly 6 feet away, point the device directly at the pet.
- Give the verbal command, then instantly push the button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the pet responds to your commands.
- Reward with treats or positive reinforcement when the pet obeys commands.
*Once the pet understands commands given, the device will not be needed anymore
*Inappropriate usage can confuse the pet – use only for negative behaviors
Important Training Advice
- Training should be in a protected area. The protected area should not be a cage, crate or kennel.
- For the best results, you should always use Petzen™ with a verbal command first to gauge if your pet already understands the command.
- At the beginning of using Petzen™, monitor your pet's reaction to it.
- Each pet may react differently to the device. Reactions can vary from a head tilt to shaking of the head or even whining.
- If your pet displays any excessive reaction or aggressiveness, pause and stop using the device then wait to approach your pet until it is calm.
- The training process must be interactive to achieve optimal results too. For example: after your pet achieves the command with the use of Petzen™, reward it with a treat or praise.
- If your pet does not respond to Petzen™, it is because it doesn't understand sound waves. For results to be seen, training with the device should be done 5-6 times for a few weeks.
- The device is ineffective on hearing-impaired pets.
Available Colors: Black, Yellow
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle
- Buy 1 Only — Get 1 pc Petzen™
- Buy 2 — Get 2 pcs
- Buy 3 — Get 3 pcs
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!
Never Lose Your Pet Ever Again Losing their beloved animal is any pet owner’s biggest fear. Sadly, this happens almost every day and as many as 7.6 million animals enter...